AOMEI Data Backuper Review
AOMEI Technology, a company specialized in disk management, has newly released an excellent data backup and restore software named AOMEI Data Backuper. It is free for both home users and Server users. With an easy-to-use main interface, it is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012, both 32bit and 64bit.
AOMEI Data Backuper supports system / disk partition / volume backup and restore, system / disk partition recovery, selective file restore, disk partition volume clone, etc. All of these features are free. The shining point of this backup software is that it supports VSS, a technology from Microsoft, which enables process without interfering running applications.
Main Feature of AOMEI Data Backuper
- System Backup and Restore: One-click back up all data of system drive, including system files and installed applications without interrupting system run.
- Partition / Volume Backup and Restore: You can backup one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file.
- Disk Backup and Restore: Backup your hard disk drives including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows.
- Create Bootable Media: It supports creating Linux and Windows PE bootable ISO files.
- Incremental and Differential Backup: Compared to full backup, this is an advanced backup method. It will only backup the newly added or changed files, which will save a lot of time.
Apart from these main features, it also provides convenience for image file, such as image file checking, exploring, encryption, split and compression. These functions can help to ensure the integrity of image file and success of the restoring process.
Aomei Data Backuper Work Environment:
Aomei Data Backuper Supported Storage Devices: File format such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD, USB external disks, Hardware RAID and so on. Moreover, supports MBR and GPT style, and fully support capacities greater than 2TB.