Comodo System Cleaner, free system cleaner suite that able to perform system maintenance and cleaning up temporary files, history, cache and etc to speed up your computer and enhance its efficiency and security. This Comodo system cleaner functionality is similar like other free Windows cleaner software such as the famous nCleaner and CCleaner. Plus more, it combines Registry cleaner, Disk cleaner, Diagnostics tool and Privacy cleaner functionality into one application.
Comodo System Cleaner Features Summary:
- Registry Cleaner - Optimizes and repairs your Windows registry by running an in-depth scan to identify, remove or repair any unnecessary or corrupted entries. After running a scan, Windows will be able to access the information it needs from the registry much more quickly – meaning your computer will get an immediate performance and stability boost.
- Disk Cleaner - Over time your disk drives become cluttered with temporary Internet files, logs, needless archives, unused icons and duplicate files. This utility lets you quickly clear them all to free up space and improve performance. Also allows you to schedule regular clean up routines.
- Privacy Cleaner - Obliterate your digital paper trail by cleaning history, cache, cookies and usage records from Internet browsers, Windows locations and popular software. Privacy Cleaner also features ‘File Wiper’ – a tool that allows you to permanently delete unwanted files so that they can never be recovered.
- System Settings - Unlock the full potential of your Vista or XP computer by quickly customizing otherwise obscure Windows settings with point and click ease. With over 50 tweaks in the ‘System Settings’ area alone, you can optimize Windows behavior in a more powerful and intuitive way than ever before.
- System Information - Detailed and easily accessible ‘dashboard’ summary of all the hardware and software installed on your computer. Fast access to such details can be invaluable when you are considering hardware upgrades, the ability of your computer to run certain software and can assist you when judging whether to alter important system settings.
- File Checksum Calculator - Powerful and easy to use tool that calculates the hash value (checksum) of any file using a variety of well known algorithms. The ability to calculate the hash value of a file and compare it to the published value allows users to verify the file’s integrity. If the two values match, the file is genuine and is not corrupted, unusable or a potential malware in disguise. Likewise, developers can also use this tool to calculate hashes for distribution with their software.