A simple tutorial to create online live chat room for your website using XHTML Chat. The best part of this online live chat room script is using Ajax technology to auto update chat message without refresh web browser pages. Apart XHTML Chat being online live chat room,
XHTML Chat can use as:
- An advanced comment function for blogs offering immediate communication between users.
- An advanced shoutbox.
- A live single/multi-user publishing system.
- A XHTML Broadcasting tool for live coverage of events.
Online live chat room tutorial can be implement as below step :
- Download XHTML Chat Script Zip files and then extract XHTML chat zip files on a folder.
- Search for the DB.php files on zipped folder and enter MYSQL server , Mysql User , password and address of the database server.
- After modify mysql database information, upload the entire xhtml chat files to web server directory.
- Then navigate web address initialize chat database. ( Example : http://yourwebaddress/initdb.php )
- After initialize the chat database, the online live chat room is ready to use with the web address of your web server directory already.
Noted : The entire online chat room implement is putting the correct mysql information on db.php files. Then the rest of the implementation will be easy.
Sample of online live chat room screenshot: