Diagram Design – Free Vector Diagram Editor Software
Diagram Designer , a free vector based diagramming tool that can create all kinds of diagrams and charts like flowcharts, schematic designs, electronic circuits etc. However, this free diagram editor doesn’t come with very advanced diagramming features but suitable for those school and home user create simple vector diagram purpose.
To draw a diagram with Diagram designer is simple, all you need is drag and drop all diagram elements onto the main working area. The diagram element is dividend to Electronic symbols, Flowcharts, Polygons etc and linking up the diagram element with variety of arrows pointer. Meanwhile, users wish to add bold, italic or other font enhancements it must be done using a form of HTML code, which complicates matters for users used to clicking a button for such changes. Plus more, each diagram element can be resized, rotated or aligned. You can even group a number of elements together and perform operations on them.
Others Diagram Desginer Features:
- Customizable template objects palette.
- Import/export WMF, EMF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, MNG, ICO, GIF and PCX images.
- Slide show viewer.
- Simple graph plotter to plot mathematical expressions.
- Advanced “pocket” calculator with equation solver.
- MeeSoft Image Analyzer integration for bitmap image editing and extended file format support.
- Uses compressed file format for minimizing drawing file size.