The first DirectX 11 Benchmark tool that released by Unigine Corp to test out DirectX 11 graphic performances. This DirectX 11 benchmark tool is build based on Unigine proprietary engine and called as ” Heaven “. Their DirectX 11 benchmarking capabilities are coupled with striking visual integrity of the refined graphic art.
Meanwhile, the Unigine Engine based Heaven benchmark also offers a fallback to DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 so the test is interesting for all PC users. In the benchmark a floating fantasy world with flying islands is displayed.
“Heaven” benchmark excels key features:
- Native support of OpenGL, DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and DirectX 11
- Comprehensive use of tessellation technology
- Advanced SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion)
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds generated by a physically accurate algorithm
- Dynamic simulation of changing environment with high physical fidelity
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes
- ATI Eyefinity support
Hardware requirements for DirectX 11 Benchmark Tool:
- The Tessellation feature REQUIRES a GPU with DirectX 11 support!
- ATI Radeon HD 2xxx and higher or NVIDIA GeForce 7xxx and higher (recommended: NVIDIA 8800 / AMD 4800 series)
- 256 Mb of video memory
Or you can watch the YouTube video.