Visual Studio 2008 Developer Tools
Visual Studio 2008, the upcoming generation Microsoft development tools for Windows Vista application, the 2007 Office system, and the Web. A visual studio 2008 Beta 2 software for public download has been release by Microsoft under their CTP program and allows developers have the chance to code using Visual studio 2008 to code web rich application with other Microsoft product like silverlight and Expression design.
This VS 2008 Beta 2 release has cater most of Visual Studio product line and can be say is 99 percent of Visual studio 2008. Now you can download visual studio 2008 at MSDN Subscriber Downloads under their CTP program. Beside that, there are a lot of Visual studio 2008 edition and MSDN library can been download on ISO image. Just choose your preferable edition and install it.
Visual Studio 2008 edition Download List:
* Visual Studio 2008 Standard Edition Beta 2
* Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition Beta 2
* Visual Studio Team System 2008 – Team Foundation Server Beta 2
* MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2
Requirement for Visual Studio installation:
1. Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows XP
2. Processor: 1.6GHz Pentium III+
3. RAM: 1 GB of available physical RAM
Meanwhile, Visual Studio 2008 express edition ( lightweight version ) is introduce also which is more easy to use and learn up for novice user and new learner compare to full visual studio 2008 edition.