FoxTab – Attractive Quick Tab Switch Between Firefox Tab
Foxtab, A Mozilla Firefox extension that extend the functionality of CRTL + Tab quickly and more elegantly switch Firefox tabs, in a new eye candy and innovative way. By Pressing CTRL + Tab, Foxtab will generate a miniature image of each of the tabbed windows you have open in Firefox and gives you multiple ways to rotate through them to find the one you’re looking for.
Foxtab extension gives you several different options to view open tabs, including a “wall” style view that’s similar to IE 7′s Quick Tabs and other style. Just simply download and install the extension, and FoxTab can be opened by hotkey or via the FoxTab icon in the navigation bar.
Here are 5 FoxTab layouts which you can choose from:
1. Stack – Tabs are 3D-stacked one behind the other which similar the effect of Vista Flip3D.
2. Wall – Tabs are displayed on a wall (similar to Cooliris).
3. Grid – Tabs are aligned on a grid .
4. Row – Tabs are arranged horizontally.
5. Circle – Tabs are placed around a 3D circle.
However, FoxTab is an experimental extension, you must have previously registered in Mozilla to install it. Plus more, FoxTab only works on Windows Firefox version and the foxtab developer is promising versions for Mac OS and Linux in the near future.