Free Business and IT Ebooks From Microsoft
Microsoft recently released a series of valuable free business and IT Ebooks for the public to gain knowledge on Microsoft products. The free ebooks covers including: SharePoint, Visual Studio, Windows 7 Phone, Windows 8, Windows server 2012, SQL Server 2012, Azure, and more.
Over here, we are presenting some latest free Microsoft ebooks that hope Readers will appreciate this useful stuff. If you find this list helpful, please share it with your peers and colleagues so that they too can benefit from these resources.
2) Free ebook: Introducing Windows Server 2012
This introducing Windows 2012 ebook is 256 pages and includes 5 chapters loaded with insider information from the Windows Server Team. This ebook is designed for those for those Windows server administrators interest deploying latest Windows 2012 server on their networks.
3) Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2012
This Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 ebook covers 10 chapters such as
PART I DATABASE ADMINISTRATION
- SQL Server 2012 Editions and Engine Enhancements
- High-Availability and Disaster-Recovery Enhancements
- Performance and Scalability
- Security Enhancements
- Programmability and Beyond-Relational Enhancements
PART II BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT
6. Integration Services
7. Data Quality Services
8. Master Data Services
9. Analysis Services and PowerPivot
10. Reporting Services
3) Free ebook: Programming Windows phone 7
This programming Windows phone 7 ebook contains 24 chapters with basics of writing applications for Windows Phone 7 using the C# programming language with the Silverlight and XNA 2D frameworks.
Besides that, there are huge collections of Microsoft ebook shared by Microsoft SMS&P Partner Community Blog – By Eric. So, Quickly grab’em as fast as you can
- Large collection of Free Microsoft eBooks for you, including: SharePoint, Visual Studio, Windows Phone, Windows 8, Office 365, Office 2010, SQL Server 2012, Azure, and more.
- Another large collection of Free Microsoft eBooks and Resource Kits for you, including: SharePoint 2013, Office 2013, Office 365, Duet 2.0, Azure, Cloud, Windows Phone, Lync, Dynamics CRM, and more.