Free iPhone Ringtone Tips to generate Custom iPhone Ringtone
Here is some iPhone 3G ringtone tips that allow any iphone user customize their favor music become iphone ringtone. So, i have gathered few iphone ringtone tips to generate free custom iphone ringtone without any charges. This custom iphone ringtone tips can be apply either Mac or Windows platform.
iPhone ringtone tips to create custom iphone ringtone (DIY):
iRinger is a Free iPhone Ringtone Maker that allow any iphone user to customize their favour music become iphone ringtone. iRinger is a good iphone ringtone maker solution because it doesn’t require any jailbreak your iphone to hack version iphone similar like the other commercial iPhone Ringtone maker. Plus more, iRinger includes a lot of customization ringtone features to fancy up your ringtone as you want and support iPhone 2G and iPhone 3G ringtone customization.
2. Create iphone Ringtone using iTunes (Mac or Windows)
A simple step creates custom iphone ringtone using itunes software. However, this iphone ringtone tips only work on any songs already have on your computer plus the song are DRM free.
Here is the step to create custom iphone ringtone using iTunes
1. Edit the mp3 by trimming out the thirty seconds of the song using music editing software such as Audacity for Windows and Garage band for Mac.
2. Open the song in iTunes, in iTunes, right click on the song and export to .aac format or iPod format.
3. Open the .aac song and rename it, change the extension from .m4a to .m4r (iTunes’ ringtone format).
4. Delete the original mp3 you created in your iTunes library, once you’re done, re-add the newly changed .m4r song into iTunes and drag it into your iPhone ringtone section. Remember, delete and re-add your song!
3. Make iPhone Ringtone – Free Mac iphone Ringtone Maker
Make iphone ringtone is a cool Mac application for mac user that allow creates ringtones for your iphone with a simple drag and drop task, just drag and drop on your Mac platform.
Step to create iphone ringtone on Mac
1. Convert your .mp3 file to .acc format, use Fission or convert it in iTunes, as long as the format is .acc
2. Simply drag and drop your new song to the “Drop AAC Files Here” window in the MakeiPhoneRingtone software. Magically, the ringtone will appear inyour iphone during your next sync.
So, hope this free iphone ringtone tips can help you customize your favor music as ringtone on iphone. if you know other iphone ringtones tips, let us know via comment :)