Free Windows Disc Burning Software – UsefulUtils Discs Studio
UsefulUtils Discs Studio, another free disc burning software that can perform most disc burning operations on the computer system. This free disk burning is very lightweight which around 500 Kilobyte download size only. Plus more, It can burn data, audio and video disc and supports the most popular disc image formats as well including iso, img, bin, mdf and nrg.
Meanwhile, UsefulUtils Discs Studio interface is more simply than ImgBurn burning software, which like Windows explorer-like interface. All you need is select files and add them to the queue then burn the disc right away.
UsefulUtils Discs Studio supported features:
- SCSI, ATAPI, Parallel port, USB (1.1 and 2.0) and FireWire (IEEE 1394) devices support
- OverBurning (in UUDS – HyperBurning) support
- Supported BUP (Buffer Underrun Protection)
- Bootable discs burning
- Multisessional discs burning
- Support of MP3, WMA, ASF, OGG, FLAC (if codecs are installed), WAV formats
- Support of ISO, UDF, IMG, BIN, MDF, XMF, NRG, BWI, B5I, CDI, PDI formats
- Audiotracks ripping with converting to: WMA, MP3, OGG, FLAC. FreeDB supports
This lightweight free CD DVD disc burning software supports most of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. However, this disc burning website by default showing up in Russian language. But a click on the British flag will change the language to English.