Google Chinese PinYin – Typing Chinese Language on Windows
Google Chinese PinYin Input Method, a free chinese word typing tool that introduced by Google Labs (China) to ease Chinese users entering Chinese wording on Google search services. Meanwhile, you can even utilize Google Chinese pinyin to type chinese wording on any Windows text application.
This Google chinese pinyin is basically powered by Google IME tools, which allows user simplifying chinese word typing in Pinyin to output Simplified Chinese characters directly in any application without hassle of copying and pasting.
Although there are a lot of Chinese dictionary software comes with Chinese PinYin features. But Google Chinese Pin Yin Input Method has their own unique features:
- Intelligent sentence building – Google PinYin Input Method services is smart enough builds sentences for you based on the intention of a long sentence and the phrase, reduce the time to choose the correct words.
- Popular words – Google Pin Yin Input Method able integrate popular vocabularies and phrases from Internet and web searches for richer phrases database. Beside that, All popular vocabularies and phrases entry will stored at Google database as references.
- Google Acc Sync – You can sync your Chinese input habit and personalized words with Google account and apply it on other computer.
- One-click search – you can straight forward search any word Google PinYin Input search box by simply clicking on a button
- English input – Google PinYin Input Method able to give English word based suggestion on the first few letters typed. Meanwhile, there are no need switch input language to English or Chinese.
- Chinese pronounce – Support Hanyu Pin Yin acronym and fuzzy phonetic for speakers from different areas that may pronounce a alphabet differently. When enabled, sounds in zh, sh, and ch can be represented by z, s, h.
Google Chinese PinYin Input Method is free to download and supported Windows platform like 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 works Internet Explorer 6.0, 6.5 and above.
How to use Google Chinese Pin Yin
1. Once Google pinyin chines input method is downloaded and installed on you computer, you can activate it by pressing ALT + Left Shift on your keyboard.
2. Point your windows cursor on any text input form or text application (notepad, word or etc).
3. Then you can start to type using chinese pinyin method. Google chinese pinyin input method will automatically popup and suggest the nearest possible chinese character to you.
4. To select the chinese character, you can just enter the number beside the character or use the keyboard ” Space bar” to select the 1st suggested character.
PS: if you want to change back to english character, just simply press ALT + Left shift again. Then Google Chinese Pinyin Input method functionality will be turning off.
If you looking for free chinese word input software, i’m will highly recommend your Google Chinese pinyin input method.
Updates: Google Pinyin input method version 3 beta is available download.
Google Pinyin Input Method 3.0 (beta) introduces a new English writing assistant functions, which the function will translate back Chinese character to english wording. Compared with the official release, Google Pinyin Input Method 3.0 (beta) update more frequently.
PS: Google Pinyin 3 is support Windows Xp, Vista and 7 only at this moment.