Howto Read Popular Magazines Online for Free on Firefox browser
Previously i cover how to read free online magazines using Safari browser, now here is another way to read free online popular magazines using firefox browser. This free online popular magazines reading trick can ease user reading magazine online via Zinio services. The popular magazines cover like U.S. News & World Report, Playboy, Popular Photography, Men’s Health, Popular Mechanics, PC Magazine, Elle, Technology Review, Macworld UK, Lonely Planet, Reader’s Digest, etc.
To read the magazines you only need to enter your email address which then subscribes to their mailing list, and you’ll be able to view the full digital issues magazines. Beside that, all these digital popular magazines are exactly replicas of digital printing on high-resolution images and you can also download it for offline reading on to the computer.
How to Read Popular Magazines Online for Free on Firefox browser:
- In the URL bar, enter “about:config“
- Right click anywhere on the page, go down to New and over to String
- You will be prompted to enter the preference name. Enter: general.useragent.override
- You will next be prompted to enter a “string value“. Enter: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419 (United States)
- Once you have hit OK, you have morphed your Firefox into an iPhone mobile browser
To reverse this process and return to regular Firefox mode, you must go back into “about:config“.
Then scroll down to the “general.useragent.override” and right click it. Select Reset.