Inscriptio – Free Burning Tool To Burn, Read, And Copy Data To CD/DVD
Inscriptio, a free CD DVD burning application offers six disc burning operations such as Data Disc, Audio Disc, Video Disc, Write Image, Copy Disc, and Read Disc and provides a detailed view for each operation.
On Inscriptio CD DVD burning main interface, it will show all the burning operation options and feature can be accessed on the window. Once select the disc burning operation, you can start drag and drop the required data or audio/video files to burn. Meanwhile, the left bottom window will shows the disc Layout to manage all the added files and folders and bottom status bar will indicate the space that left on disc media.
After all the files are added, you can instantly begin the process (reading, burning, recording) in question. Plus more, you also have an option of erasing all the data from the disc before getting started with the required burning operation.
Inscriptio CD DVD Burning Features:
- Sets custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and allows recording to physical discs but also as disc images;
- Support for dual-layer DVDs;
- Enables creation of direct disc copies, on the fly or by using a temporary disc image;
- Disc images recording (ISO and BIN/CUE);
- Reading and saving of audio and data tracks to files (wav,wma, mp3 and .iso);
- Erasing of rewritable discs with multiple ways to do it;
- Shows extended disc data;
- Scanning for errors;
- Scanning of the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collects info concerning their capabilities;
- Drag and drop features;
- Integration with IE;
- Various project view layouts for numerous modes of projects to simplify the user’s task;
- Opening and editing of already saved projects;
Besides that, Inscriptio CD DVD burning software runs on all Windows based OS, testing was done on Windows 7 x86 system.