JumpKnowledge – Let You Annotate Any Webpages Online
JumpKnowledge Webpage Annotator , a Firefox Extension that allows you to easily add comments to any web page and then easily email, blog, print or save it. Like Scrapbook, JumpKnowledge saves web pages and allows you to add comments and annotations. The only different is JumpKnowledge saves everything online.With JumpKnowledge Webpage Annotator, you can add comments into the web page itself. The is useful when you want to draw your recipient’s attention to a specific part of the web page, especially if the web page is long. You can email a bunch of related pages together for comparison of the two different web pages.
JumpKnowledge Webpage Annotator features:
- immediate – add comments to any web page right now
- multi-page – you can add comments to multiple web pages
- in vivo – your comments are inserted between words, so nothing of the original page is obscured and your comments can be read in context.
- permanent – even if the web page changes, your comments will be shown with the web page as it looked when you created the Annotation.
- email the web page with your comments to you friends and colleagues with your own email program with full access to your complete address book.
- blog – critique news articles or other sites and link the Annotation back to your own blog or web site. Check out this annotated news article from the Delaware Watch Blog to see how it’s done
- keep your ducks in a row – you control the order of how people will read your comments within the Annotation.
For Firefox web browser, you can download the latest JumpKnowledge from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4267. For Internet Explorer, you can click here to install, it comes with the Google Toolbar.
Updates: JumpKnowledge services has been discontinued.