XWindows Dock, a free windows dock launcher that provides Mac OSX docker visual style on your Windows computer. Previously we have mentioned it before and now the Windows Mac OSX docker application has hits version 2 beta.
The new version XWindows Dock boasts of a new engine, new skins, new plug-ins, better look and faster performance. Plus more, the new Mac OSX dock now also supports Windows 7.
According to the developer, XWindows Dock has been redesign again with more powerfull, stable and fastest dock for Windows platform. Meanwhile, XWindows Dock also has improved icon rendering and now even the native icons of applications looks gorgeous with shadows, live reflections and new animations. Plus more, this Windows Mac OSX docks allows you make own skin in 5 minutes.
You can simply use drag & drop everywhere and Set an icon for any application or add whatever you want to see in the dock – just drop it!
Other features listed on XWindows Dock:
- Auto-update. Now XWDock can check updates and will be notify user if new version is available (internet connection required).
- Keyboard shortcuts allows you to use “hidden features” of the XWDock.
- Clean and simple Preferences window.
- Reserving space of the screen allow you to work with Dock at any time from anywhere.
- Make your XWDock autostart with Windows.
- Partial support of the ObjectDock docklets. Some features won’t work.