MoFuse Version 0.9.5 Released with 6 New Features
In my previous post, I’ve talked about MoFuse, a free mobile site creation application that allows you to quickly and easily create a mobile friendly content of your website. MoFuse is now partnered with Mowser to ensure that every link on MoFuse mobile site is mobile-friendly.MoFuse 0.9.5 has been released with 6 new, big features that makes MoFuse better. This release provides the following new features:
Mofuse Version 0.9.5 Features:
- Automatic Image Resizing – This is the long awaited image resizing update! All images in your RSS feed that are greater than 150 pixels wide will be automatically resized for better display on a mobile screen.
- Mobile Site Homepage – MoFuse Professional users can edit their mobile site homepage using the WYSIWYG page editor to add text, style, links and images to their homepage.
- Outbound Links – Previously you could only add 2 things to your mobile site menu, a static page and an RSS feed. Now you can add any link to anywhere on the web, Mowser will make every link on MoFuse mobile site mobile-friendly.
- QR Codes – A QR Code is a bar code that can be scanned by most camera phones and read using a QR Code reader. Your QR Code is essentially a link to your MoFuse mobile site. You can use this image anywhere you like, and anyone with a camera phone can take a picture of it and if they have a QR reader, they’ll be sent directly to your MoFuse mobile site.
- Increased Branding The SMS Widget – SMS Widget allows your visitors to enter their mobile phone number and be sent an SMS message from MoFuse with your mobile site URL. MoFuse Professional account users will have this SMS Widget feature with their mobile sites logo. This service is currently only available in the United States.
- Live Support – MoFuse added a button to their Help and Support page for Live Support chat, where the support team will help you instantly when it is online.
For more info on the release, visit MoFuse blog.