MojoPac 126.96.36.199 Is Now Available
MojoPac 188.8.131.52 is now available for download! MojoPac is a brand new product that I always keep my eyes on.
My first experience with Mojopac was with Version 184.108.40.206. I was extremely excited as MojoPac performed all I wanted it to do and more. However, I encountered problems in using Internet Explorer and I even got blue screen when I tried to eject the device. I gave up after a few tries. I skipped the Version 220.127.116.11, because I was very worried about that blue screen. Version 18.104.22.168 is out now and I’m going to try it after reading the release notes that promise that the bugs have been fixed.
The update includes the following:
- Support non-standard Windows install location: users will be able to install and run MojoPac on a host PC where Microsoft Windows is installed in a place other than c:\windows. Note: the update from the previous version of MojoPac should be done on a host where Windows is installed in a standard c:\windows directory.
- Enable/Disable product key: this allows users to disable the MojoPac product key before enabling it on a new or a reformatted USB device.
- Support UNC path: to access a network resource using a hostname or IP address within MojoPac.
- Enable Enhanced Driver Support: this allows PunkBuster to be able to load its driver inside MojoPac. Please see the “How to Enable PunkBuster Support” FAQ on the MojoPac Forum for details.
- Fixes for the Recycle Bin issue. Deleted files and folders can now be located in the Recycle Bin.
- Fixes for Windows Media Player. Media Player 10 can be installed in MojoPac while a host is installed with Media Player 11.
- Fixes for the Windows Internet Explorer 7 usability problem.
- Fixes for Domain user related issues including missing entries in “All Programs” menu and shortcut issues have been resolved.
- Fixes for Microsoft Outlook password caching.
You can download MojoPac 22.214.171.124 by clicking the download button on the MojoPac website.