Money Manager Ex – Personal Financial Planner
Money Manager Ex is a free personal finance management and budget planning software. Money Manager Ex helps you manage your spending, savings, investments and assets all in one place.
Money Manager Ex lets you keep track of where your money goes. You can compare your actual income and expenses to what you had planned and it will show you whether your accounts are over or under budget. It can also track the gain or loss of shares, bonds and related investments. It can generate reports and graphs about your accounts information.
Money Manager Ex features:
- Manage Multiple Accounts – Create and maintain an electronic checkbook for Checking, Savings, Credit Card or Loans, Stock Investment Accounts, Assets
- Track your Bills and Deposits – Create bills & deposits to be reminded of your upcoming bills and deposits so you never miss a payment or deposit
- Account Summary Views and Navigation – summarized views of your accounts, upcoming bills & deposits and income vs. expenses in tree view
- Budget – Setup budgets for a calendar year and see how you are doing over time.
- Import – Import information from Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Money and Quicken.
- Export – Export information from any account to Excel format (Comma Separated Value -.CSV)
- Print – Printing of reports/accounts with inbuilt print preview
- Report – View your income and spending/expenses