Multiple Remote Desktop Connection Manager – JDRemoteDesktop
JDRemoteDesktop, a multiple remote desktop connection manager that help you manages and organizes several remote desktop connections under one application.
With this RDP software, each remote desktop connection setting will be stored on separate RDP file and a directory structure managed. Once RDP connection setting added, it will show the list of server that configured and you can connect or disconnect from the server using the ribbon feature available on the menu.
Beside that, JD Remote Desktop also can use as portable remote desktop connection software.
Multiple Remote Desktop Connection Manager – jD Remote Desktop Features:
- Automatic window parts for more desktop space
- Administration on a universal format of a directory structure
- Direct RDP file support
- Import / export interfaces
- Display the list server is configured
- Minimizing into the system tray
- Configurable server tasks
- AutoUpdate check
- Ready Portable (runs directly from the USB stick)
- Configurable display name server