Snipshot, previously called Pixoh, is a online image editor tool that stands out because of its above average design and the fact that they have an API into their service. Snipshot online image editor services like PXN8, but more intuitive. Snipshot can edit big size pictures up to 10 MB, or 25 megapixels (5000×5000 pixels).
Snipshot online image editor functionality is very easy to use, just submit a URL, browse your computer or you can simply play with one of their sample images – no login required. You image will be display on screen in edit mode where you can rotate or re-size your image. Finally, you can save your image to the desktop in several different formats.
Snipshot allows you to import pictures from Flickr or any website using a bookmarklet. It also allows you to export and save images in a range of formats (JPG, PNG, PDF, TIF, PSD, and BMP).
Snipshot online image editor features:
- Our free API lets you use Snipshot for your own website
- No download necessary 100% browser based, no plug-ins required
- One-click import from any web site (including Flickr) with Snipshot bookmarklet
- Save to a free permanent URL at WebShots or to your Flickr account
- Save as GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG or TIF
- One-click enhance improves most images
- Basic editing tools like crop, rotate, re- size
- Basic image adjustments like contrast, brightness, saturation, sharpness and hue
- Unlimited undo and redo (Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y, or Z and Y on your Mac)
- Nondestructive editing we always work from the original
- Edit big pictures up to 10 MB, or 25 megapixel (5000×5000 pixels)
- Import PDF (first page only), EPS or SVG
Update : Snipshot also offer firefox online image editing extension that allow you edit any picture on the web with one right-click. The picture will be brought into the online image editor Snipshot where you can crop, re- size, rotate or recolor it, then save it into a variety of formats (JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF)