Web Mysql Manager To Manage Multiple Mysql Server – AeroSQL
AeroSQL is an open source web MySQL database management application to multiple Mysql database simultaneously. It is written on PHP written in PHP and uses ExtJS to provide the desktop-like functionality. The key feature of AeroSQL mysql manager is able to control many databases from different mysql servers in a single, desktop-like interface where records can be easily browsed or edited within a grid.
All result of SELECTs command is displayed in a grid as in traditional desktop applications. The grid is editable: you can update cells and save the changes to the backend database server. It is possible to select the columns to be displayed, while editing a table which will help reaching the data in an organized way.
AeroSQL Mysql Manager Key Features:
- Multiple servers administration;
- Live Queries: if a SELECT is performed on a single table and the result contains a unique index, AeroSQL will let you update the result set, i.e. the result is not read-only; (The unique index with the mininum number of columns is used. If a table doesn’t have a unique index at all, ALL the columns are used as an index.)
- Sql Monitor: view all SQL commands issued by the server side script;
- Multi query execution: you can run a batch of sql queries delimited by a semicolon;
- Correct handling of NULL values;
- The user can select which columns to display while editing a database table. Subsequent navigation through table rows will fetch only visible columns, thus minimizing network traffic;
- AeroSQL will provide column editors based on mysql data type:
- ENUM columns are represented by a combobox;
- TEXT column editor is a separate window with a TextArea and a WYSIWYG HTML editor;
- Numeric columns will not allow you to enter letters. Even negative numbers are disallowed if the column was defined as UNSIGNED.
- Easy to use web interface based on ExtJS framework.