Yahoo Archive Decoder: View Yahoo Messenger Chat History
Yahoo messenger is a popular group chat and instant messenger service that many of us have used at times. It provides many interactive features which are not provided by other services but the only thing it lacks is maintaining a proper chat log or chat history that is easily visible by general users. The only way that you can view chats is to enable saving chat logs from within messenger settings and then view them later signing in to your account. But this feature may not be helpful to you if you are in need to view chat logs for all users. Yahoo Archive Decoder can help to perform this task.
Yahoo Archive Decoder is a free portable application for windows. It is easy to use and works in a simple way to decode chat archives saved by previously logged in yahoo messenger users in their respective profiles.
The first thing that you have to do in order to make this application work is to point the profiles from this application yahoo messenger profiles can be found in C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\Profiles.Once the location is set you can view all chat logs easily with out signing in for any user you select from the profile.
Yahoo Archive Decoder Features:
- Decodes the message archive without logging in (offline mode and no passwords required)
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Supports normal conversations, private messages
- Much faster then Yahoo’s internal Archive Viewer
- Ability to decode any conversation file located anywhere in your computer. There is no need to have the profile stored in your regular Yahoo folder.
- Auto-detection of usernames and profile folders
- date/time stamping