Cobian Backup – Free Windows Backup Software
Backup files regularly should be one of the most important tasks for every computer user to avoid any data loss in future. So, here is a free Windows backup called Cobian Backup which offers comprehensive multi threader backup method to backup files and directories to other directories or network folder. It also supports remote backup which you can backup your data to FTP Server.
With this backup program, user can using automatic backup by setting schedule whether by timer, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, once or manually. This free Windows backup software offers four backup method such as full backup, incremental backup, differential backup and dummy. Meanwhile, all backups files are supports several methods of compression and strong encryption. Plus more, you can even set a password on the backup files.
Cobian Backup Main Backup Features:
- Backup FROM and TO a FTP server
- Backup using SSL servers supported
- Cobian Backup program can remind you if you have missed backups
- An open plug-in architecture to allow the program’s enhancement
- Backup to multiple destinations
- Remote backup
- Automatically remove old backups
- The application can be used as a command line utility. No separate command line program is needed
Cobian Backup is free and open source backup software which works on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista.