Finally Kaspersky Internet security 8.0 2008 final is available download for use. As Kaspersky internet security 8.0 2009 version is the latest internet security platform for protection of home users against all types of data-related threats and blocks all known malware types or threats, proactively defense against new threats of any type with behavior emulation in isolated virtual environment for unknown applications and restriction of their access to system resources.
Meanwhile, there are number of enhancements on Kaspersky Internet security 8.0 . First off, the users will notice that the Kaspersky internet security graphical user interface has been updated. Plus more, a security features enhancement that using new heuristic analyzer technology designed to complement the signature-based detection by confronting zero-day threats.
New enhancements and improvements features on Kaspersky Internet Security 8.0 2009 version:
- New component for filtration of application activity based on an internal innovational HIPS (Host Intrusion Prevention System) class system that allows control over the functioning of any application on user computer through restriction of their access to system resources (files, registry, peripheral devices, networks).
- Search and analysis of vulnerabilities in the software installed on host computer (including Microsoft Internet Explorer) to maintain system security on an adequate level preventing exploits of potential threats.
- New wizards such as Security Analyzer and Browser Configuration, and special task monitors have been added for simpler and more convenient user interaction with the application.
- Use of lists of trusted applications (whitelisting).
- New tools – Network Monitoring and Network Packet Analysis – facilitate collection and analysis of information about network activities on your computer.
- New System Restore wizard helps fix system damages after malware attacks.
- Security of confidential data entered from the keyboard is ensured by a new tool Virtual keyboardVirtual keyboard.
- Privacy Cleaner Wizard which deletes from the user’s computer all information about his or her actions which can present an interest to intruders (list of visited websites, opened files, cookies, etc.).
- Recent Terms server technologies to increase efficiency of anti-spam.
- Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, The Bat! and Thunderbird extension plug-ins simplifies the process of configuring the anti-spam settings.
- Revised Parental Control component allows effective restriction of undesirable access of some internet resources by children.
- Protection against internet intruders has been upgraded due to the extended databases of phishing sites.
- ICQ and MSN traffic scan has been added which ensures security while working with instant messengers.
- Security of the use of wireless networks is ensured through the scan of Wi-Fi connections.
Beside that, user can use the existing Kaspersky internet security product license key with valid subscription period left can upgrade to Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 (8.0) without any charges.
Notes : you can check out this Kasperksy personal security suite post to obtain license key for Kaspersky Internet security use.
Meanwhile, Kaspersky Internet Security 8.0 able support on Windows XP x64 Professional SP2, 32-bit Windows XP SP2 and SP3, as well as 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista, up to Service Pack 1.