Free Cloud Anti Malware Software – Hitman Pro
Hitman Pro, a free cloud anti malware software using cloud scanning technology to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. This cloud anti malware doesn’t similar like Panda Cloud Antivirus or Immunet Protect, which it doesn’t have it’s own Anti malware Detection “Engine”.
But it utilizes FIVE popular security scanning engines as their in-the-cloud detection, where users can immediately scan their PC directly from the desktop. The five scanning engines are publicly revealed as G DATA, Avira, ESET NOD32, Prevx CSI & A-Squared Antimalware.
Like all cloud scanning technology, Hitman Pro is designed to be portable, light on system resources, requires minimum interaction and improved scanning time. Meanwhile, Hitman Pro also works alongside any existing antivirus software without compatibility issues.
The Behavioral Scan in Hitman Pro 3 does not need to monitor your system constantly to discover suspicious behavior. It uses the knowledge from multiple anti-malware partners to identify the files on your system, which makes it exceptionally usable for non-technical computer users, who cannot answer incoherent questions about for example new system services or registry entries.
In addition, Hitman Pro 3 knows upfront which files are not interesting and which belong to the operating system. It only will checks for those don’t have valid digital signatures on executable file. After the anti malware scanning, those files are automatically detected as safe. Plus more, Hitman Pro 3 has all important files signature from Windows 2000 to Windows 7 (RC).
Hitman Pro Cloud Anti Malware Advantages:
- Recognizes and removes viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware and other malware.
- Revolutionary innovation in scanning technique to distinguish between malicious and safe software without signatures.
- Short scan time – searches the system within a few minutes.
- No extra system load.
- Impossible to make false positives on important systems files thanks to “profiling” and whitelisting.
- Multi-vendor identification of malware in our real-time “Scan Cloud”.
- Automatically restores common system alterations made by malicious software.
- Creates a checkpoint in System Restore before removing malicious software.
- Removes resistant threats using native NT boot-time deleter.
- Removes references to malicious software (like shortcuts and registry entries).
- Free malware scan.
However, the free version of Hitman Pro allows users to scan their PC for infection (with a free 30-day period removal), while the paid version allows users to scan for and remove infections from their PC. Therefore, it is recommended that users still have a real-time antivirus running on their desktop. If users decide to rely on Hitman Pro for detection, then they must frequently scan their PC for infections.
Hitman Pro is currently a v3.5 final release (Build 80), available in both 32-bit and 64-bit. Windows XP, Vista, 7 and all Windows Server OS (2003 & 2008) are supported.