Multiple Antivirus Bootable Rescue CD Utility – Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disc Utility
Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disc Utility (Shardu), a free multiple bootable antivirus rescue CD utility that integrated multiple antivirus rescue disks, useful utilities, linux live CDs and also Windows PE under one bootable disc. Besides burning as bootable rescue disc, Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disc Utility also can be extract into USB flash drive as bootable USB drive.
This multiple antivirus rescue disc utility considers a great computer troubleshooting tools if your computer can’t be start. It comes with a lot of computer features like hard disk partitioning, hard disk defragment, data backup, data shredder, hard disk cloning, password recovery, antivirus scanning, computer boot fixing, restore computer boot program and other advanced utility. This Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disk Utility (Sardu) has been categorized into 4 major sections, Antivirus, Utility, Linux and PE.
Shardu Bootable Rescue Disk Program:
Linux: Austrumi, Damn Small Linux, Puppy Linux, and Slax.
Windows PE: LiveXP, MegalabCD, WindowsPE, UBCD4WIN, and VistaPE.
So, below is the guide how to create Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disc CD as a bootable USB flash drive.
Step to Create Shardana Antivirus Rescue CD:
1. Download the latest version of SARDU and extract SARDU zip files to a new folder. Then you can find sardu.exe on the new folder.
2. Once activate Sardu.exe, you will notice presence of four product categories: Antivirus, Utilities, Linux, and PE. Each category has its own form with their buttons that lead to the page to download the software includes on the bootable disc. Then your default web browser will open with the link to download the latest ISO. Then save the file to the ISO folder where sardu.exe is located.
3. When you’ve finished downloading the ISO files, close sardu.exe and reopen sardu.exe. You will notice that SARDU has automatically put a check on the checkbox if the ISO image is found. If the checkbox is grayed out even though you think you’ve downloaded the file, then most likely you’ve downloaded the wrong one. The file has to be in ISO format, not ZIP or EXE.
4. You can either click on the “Crea ISO” button to compile all the ISO images into a single ISO to burn it to a DVD using ISO image burning software or click the “Crea USB avviabile” button to install it to your USB flash drive.
5. When you have your SARDU USB flash drive or DVD ready, boot it up and you should get a multiboot screen like the image below.