Free Windows Application Launcher Download – Circle Dock
Circle Dock , a free Windows application launcher that allows you arrange Windows application shortcut that you use most often in circular fashion. This desktop application management launcher can save your time where your mouse is you don’t have to go to the actual launcher to launch the application.
Meanwhile, you configure Circle Dock launcher icons arrangement the way you like by dragging them from your desktop or quick launch bar and customize to your heart’s content. Beside that, you can either display your icons in concentric circles, or as a spiral. You can add a rotating animation effect to the spiral to make yourself dizzy. There are a more than 30 skins to choose from.
With mouse scroll bar you can change the orientation of the icons, as you use the mouse scroll button the icons move around. Plus more, You can set how your dock is displayed, to hide after clicking the application icons or always visible.
What Circle Dock Windows Application Launcher Can Do:
- Drag and drop your files, folders, and shortcuts onto a circular or spiral dock.
- Rotate the dock with either your mouse wheel or the keyboard arrow keys.
- Change the image shown for the icons and change the skins (compatible with icons and skins for Rocket Dock, Object Dock, etc.)
- Ability to run the program from a portable USB memory stick and have the links in the dock point to the documents on the USB memory stick.
- Ability to synchronize the links on the dock with the files, folders, and shortcuts on your desktop or other folders in real-time.
- The dock appears where your mouse is by pressing a hotkey.
- Works on computers with multiple monitors
Circle Dock free application launcher works with either Windows XP or Vista, both 32 bit and 64 bit systems are supported. .Net framework or higher is required.