Burning Mill Express, free CD DVD burning software that support the burning creation of data CDs, VCDs, audio CDs, bootable CDs, video DVDs, data DVDs and etc. This free burning software license is distribute under GNU General Public License version 2 which you can use freely for personal use.
Beside that, The Burning Mill Express user interface is simple to understand and looks similar like Nero Express. Meanwhile, Burning Mill Express is using cdrtools software to perform the actual burning. Which you can create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images. Plus more, Burning Mill express also supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
Burning Mill Express Key Features:
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images. Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods. Burn disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc). Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image. Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).