Previously we have discussed “How To Create Bootable Kaspersky Rescue CD 10“. However, the only constraint of bootable Kaspersky Rescue CD is designed for those computers have CD / DVD ROM media only. But now, you can create Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk on USB flash drive easily using KasperskyRescue2USB.
kasperskyRescue2USB is a windows utility software that allow you build bootable antivirus USB rescue disk to USB flash drive without kaspersky Antivirus / Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. All you need is a computer with an internet access to download the files and a USB flash drive to have Kaspersky scanning a computer. Below is simple step that allow you create bootable Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk.
More information about kaspersky Rescue Disk 1o
How to Create Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk On USB Flash Drive:
- Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 ISO image
- Download Utility Record Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 to USB devices (KasperskyRescue2USB)
- Run the KasperskyRescue2USB file and install it.
- Once Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk Maker window appear, click Browse and select iso image of Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10
- Select the required USB device from the drop-down menu.
- Click START. Then wait until the process is complete.
- Click OK on the open window informing that Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk has been successfully created.
How to Boot Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk:
- Plug in Bootable kaspersky USB Rescue Disk into Computer USB port and boot the computer by loading USB port first.
- Once kaspersky USB Rescue Disk loaded, a message will appear on the screen: Press any key to enter the menu. If your press any key. A loading wizard will start (you will see the menu to select the required language). If you do not press any key in 10 seconds, the computer boots from hard drive automatically.
- Select one of the following start up methods that you prefer:
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk. Graphic Mode loads the graphic subsystem. (Recommended Option For Beginner)
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk. Text Mode loads the text user interface represented by the Midnight Commander (MC) console file manager. (Option for Advanced User)
- Hardware Info (Display computer hardware information)
- Boot from Hard Disk.
For those computer doesn’t have CD / DVD booting functionality, you should consider kaspersky USB rescue disk. Since creating and using a bootable USB rescue disk is a much faster, easier and smarter approach than a bootable cd / dvd.