iFuntastic version 3, the latest iPhone custom GUI application allow customize Apple iphone and ringtones also install iphone native application. As iFuntastic V3 has introduces a lot of new features and updates. Meanwhile, a great news for Power PC user which iFunctastic v3 is now compatibility with PowerPC.
The best features on this iFuntastic version 3 is ” Unshacking “. Unshacking features basically means that you do not need to un-jail or re-jail your iPhone for every modification instead it needs just one-time jail breaking. Once you unshackle, you’re free to make any modifications you please while simultaneously maintaining iTunes’ ability to access the phone.
Beside that, The new file manager ( formerly call ” File Browser “) to gain access to iPhone system to install, delete and save apps or uploading NES ROMs, and other miscellaneous files. Plus more, iFuntastic also allows you to fiddle with system images and change the carrier logo, as you could in the past.
The home screen personalization features on iFuntastic has been enhanced whereby there are not limited to one home screen but you can have multiple home screens with each having different icons and even backgrounds as well as rotate background.
Meanwhile, The custom ringtones features has been updates which you can use iFuntastic to rip iTunes previews for you. All you need is created playlist songs from iTunes Music Store and drag the exported version into iFuntastic to install them as custom ringtones on your iPhone.
List of features introduce or updates on iFuntastic V3.0 :
* PowerPC support! Finally.
* One-time unjailing – called ‘Unshackling’.
* Drag and drop any file onto the phone in the new ‘File Manager’
* Edit text files directly on the phone.
* Drag and drop installation of native applications – no restart of the phone necessary.
* Info page: a one-stop-shop for all documentation (still sparsely populated right now, sorry.)
* Troubleshooting page: a one-stop-shop for pummeling the phone and inquiring about its status.
* Much improved ringtone installation.
* Drag and drop replacement of system sounds.
* Completely reworked Home Screen Editor. Place applications anywhere you want them (gaps are OK.)
* Support for multiple home screen ‘pages’. Have up to 80 applications at your fingertips!
* Custom home screen ‘wallpaper’, better called home screen backgrounds, to distinguish from the ‘real’ wallpaper.
Sreenshot of personalized home screens & iFunstastic v3 user interfaces can be seen below: